day 1 week 3

 Hello! Today is the beginning of the last week of high school. SO crazy to think about! I remember my first day here sophomore year like it was a few months ago and not three years. Today we started off our day with senior seminar hosted by Will and Laurie. We talked about microagressions and basically how to be a decent and empathetic person. It was a valuable lecture and I sincerely hope that my classmates know not to be racist. Afterwards, McKenzie and I walked Joe and then headed over to walk Stanley but he wasn't there today so we will walk him tomorrow. After that we grabbed some snacks and spent a few hours working on our reflection paper and putting together the final presentation. Today we worked for 3.5 hours which puts us at 51.5 in total!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekly reflection

day 4

day 2