day 2 week 3

Hello! Today is our final day of senior project! It is so crazy to think about how fast this year flew by. Today McKenzie and I completely finished up our presentation, video, and essay! I am so happy that our hard work payed off! Although this project may have seemed easy to outside eyes, we spent a ton of time figuring out the schedules, making sure all of the dogs got exercise, and their specific needs were met. I love how the video turned out and I hope that everyone at express fest does too. I think we highlighted Proctors trails and campus well while also showing how fun the dogs were to play with. I am so excited to start the next chapter and come back to visit Proctor next year when my sister graduates. Below are a few of my favorite pictures form the project. We also hit 56 total hours today. Thank you so much to Kelly, Dan, Karin, and all of the Proctor dog parents who participated in our project! 

Best wishes and see you soon!

Jaime :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekly reflection

day 4

day 2